Well, if you haven't seen it, then here it is. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The INSURGENT cover! *harps and angels singing*
Annnnnd boom goes the dynamite. (By the way, if you haven't seen that YouTube video, please search it now. Many minutes of laughs)
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how they went with the style of the first cover, but with the Amity faction's symbol. So be-a-utiful! Wonderful! Fantastic! Splendid! Unicornerific!
If you haven't, please go buy DIVERGENT now. It's oh so amazing! It's literally one of my favorite books. You can find my review of it here.
Now that I've gotten out my cover love *wipes drool away*, I'm putting something that I thought would be fun into this post.
So now, without further ado, here are 20 things I have done in life:
1. Broke my head open
2. Had a Central Park snowball fight in New York City
3. Pulled a redneck and ate fried chicken on the roof with my brother on Fourth of July to watch the fireworks around my house
4. Cried for half an hour when I was five because my brother walked into the room wearing a skeleton costume
5. Wore a disguise for a day and fooled all of my merit badge teachers at a Boy Scout camp
6. Played hide 'n' seek in a storage facility until 2 A.M.
7. Fallen asleep walking
8. Finished three months of homework in a week
9. Read a 500 page book in a day
10. Got a giant bag of Krystals with some friends and ate them while watching a movie at the local drive in theater
11. Starred as a sheep in a play
12. Sat on a swing while staring up at a sky full of shooting stars
13. Spent a day with my best friend talking about fantasy worlds and magic
14. Cried while reading THE LAST SONG by Nicholas Sparks
15. Almost gotten frostbite
16. Gotten hypothermia
17. Stayed up until 5 A.M. writing
18. Almost fallen off of a mountain
19. Played against a bunch of kids half my age in a state piano competition
20. Ran out of cool, fun, and/or weird things to write about....
Well, buh-bye. I'm off to listen to some music and read LIFE OF PI.
d-_-b Head-phones-wearing emoticon. :D