Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hunger Games Full Trailer

So, if you haven't seen it, watch it now. It's just phenomenal!!!!!!! It looks just like the book! I was talking with my best friend about it and we both agreed that it's not exactly how we imagined it, but as we talked about it more, we realized that it's JUST like the book because our visions were flawed. This, I think, is going to be one of the greatest book-to-film adaptions ever! Also, I was a little afraid with the girl they chose to play Katniss, and Josh Hutcherson's role as Peeta (I mean, Zathura, Journey to the Center of the Earth-really? Josh Hutcherson?!) but when I saw this my face was like "*_*". He's SO PEETA! AND SHE'S SO KATNISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way he says, "Die" and the way she says "There are 24 of us Gale and only one comes out," it's just SO KATNISS! SO PEETA! Don't even get me started on Seneca Crane's BA beard, the cool opera-glasses-magnification thing that the woman at the ceremony uses, Cato's cutting off of the mannequin head, the three-fingered salute, the golden cityscape of the Capital, every single thing about Effie (but especially the way she says, "Primrose Everdeen," and the way she twirls her hand around the glass bowl of tribute names), and, well, everything single freaking other thing about this! Me and my besty, though we live states apart, are going to both go to the midnight showings dressed as Capital citizens.



Totally dying my hair a weird color and cutting it oddly. Dress shoes, black button-down shirtIf I can get a mockingjay pin by then, my outfit would be complete.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...