Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNo-Fever

October is gone! Halloween has passed! November has began! But more importantly, NaNoWriMo has began!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS.

I wrote some on Tuesday and Wednesday, but yesterday and today, I've been less than awesome with my writing.... So, that means that tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday, I'm going to have to write a lot. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The NaNo-Fever is kicking in. And by that, I don't mean that lots of people are doing it (though there are tons of people doing it). What I mean is that I'm starting to show symptoms of a fever caused by NaNo: Slick mouse from sweaty hands, typing the wrong letters, circles under the eyes. And I haven't even written that much!

NaNoWriMo, NaNoWriMo, how I hate/love you!

I'm very excited about having more motivation and reasons and adrenaline too to write more. So, in the end, I know I'm going to be incredibly glad that I participated, but it doesn't mean I can't freak out!

Alright, see ya on Wednesday,
-Aaron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...